Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bob Evans Dinner with Youngest Daughter

My youngest daughter, Wendy, flew to Lake Mary, Florida, for bank training the week of August 24. On August 26, we met her after work for dinner at a nearby Bob Evans. Wendy and I enjoyed Chicken Alfredo, and I had strawberry tea, a treat I've only found in New York.

It was a wonderful surprise to have an opportunity to visit with her unexpected, since I live so far away and only get to see her once or twice a year. Now, the hurricane is headed her way. She's back home. I pray God gives her and my loved ones the protection of His front and rear guard and full coat of armor.

My youngest son is supposed to evacuate. I pray the Lord puts a protective circle around him and provides the protection of his front and rear guard and full coat of armor during his evacation process.

I pray for all those who have to brave the approaching hurricane and all of Florida's recent flood victims. May God give you the strength to endure and rise above the flood that has intruded upon your lives.

Blessings,
Barb

No comments: