Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Back Home

My son and his family left about 3:30 Monday evening to return home. I felt such a loneliness after he'd come and gone. It is always so good to see him, but I miss him even more after he leaves. He made it home safely, thank God. And, thank God, all my children made it safely through Hurricane Gustav.

Now, Hannah, Ike, and Josephine are lined up like bullets shooting toward us and loom on our horizon. The weather has been so bad, on and off, that I've spent little time on the computer.

May God give all in the direction of these hurricanes and tropical storms the protection of His front and rear guard and full coat of armor. Lord, please put a protective barrier around my loved ones in Louisiana, bless them all, and keep them safe in your loving arms. AMEN.

Love and prayers daily,
Mom

No comments: