Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Monday, December 29, 2008

True Hidden Treasures

True Hidden Treasures, my inspirational, Christian fiction novel is completed! I've worked long and hard on accomplishing this task and pray for God to guide me in its publication and outreach to others. I gleaned the idea from previous work in strawberries and the secretarial and teaching fields. The book is purely fictional, though I've gained ideas from life experiences.

With Christmas over, I'm focusing on proofing, editing, and beefing up the novel. I wrote it one way, then another, and I've decided to change it yet again.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great description of your book!

B. J. Robinson said...

Thanks, Cindy. Glad you like it.
Blessings,
Barb

Kay Day said...

Congratulations on finishing!! I'm having a party when I finish mine!

Story and Logic Media Group said...

Finishing a manuscript is something many would-be writers never accomplish. I hope you enjoy the rewriting process as much as I do.

God Bless you.

B. J. Robinson said...

Kay Day, I'm saving the party until I find a publisher :).
Sharon, I plan to make it fun by having fun revising and improving to make the book the best it can be to honor God.

Thanks for stopping by and for your support and encouragement.
Blessings,
Barb

beckbeckd said...

Congrats on finishing ur book, how exciting...it sounds interesting!!

Becky

beckbeckd said...

Congrats on finishing ur book, how exciting!!

Becky