Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Monday, February 9, 2009

This is What the Lord, the God of Israel Says:

This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: “Write it in a book all the words I have spoken to you.” Jeremiah 30:2, NIV

And that book is the Bible. Jesus speaks to use through its pages, His Word. He speaks to my heart and tells me to use my writing for Him. My novel True Hidden Treasures is in the revision stage, and I've nearly completed it. I plan to have two sequels.I loved and devoured family sagas growing up, so it's natural for me to want to write them. I also grew up on Nancy Drew mysteries, and I find myself spicing up the romance with a bit of mystery and intrigue, suspense. It keeps the pages flowing.

I'll have an article published in Christian Fiction Online Magazine in March at
http://christianfictiononlinemagazine.com/home.html. If you've ever considered Published on Demand (POD) publishing, you will want to read it. I've interviewed Janet Eckles, a gifted Christian Author/Speaker, who writes and publishes using special software, though she is blind. She chose Xylon Publishing for her POD book: Trials of Today, Treasures for Tomorrow. Read the column and find out why. I also interviewed Eva Marie Everson, a talented writer, speaker, and my mentor at Christian Writers Guild. My own POD publishing experience as well as that of these two talented authors will help you decide whether POD publishing is for you.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments: