Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Gift for a World in Crisis

There is no one in life as capable of encouraging and motivating one’s soul as the blessed feel of the Holy Spirit, like a hand on my shoulder reassuring me. I have never felt closer to God than when I feel the touch of the Holy Spirit in times of need. That slight touch lets me know that I do not walk through this world alone. I have a heavenly Father who meets my every need. That heavenly touch makes all the difference in my life. I thank Him for being my best friend. How do I find comfort when I face problems? I speak with God in prayer. How does my garden grow? With God. When you need help, ask God through prayer.

No comments: