Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sandhill Cranes

I have two new wild/tame pets who've claimed me, two sandhill cranes. They're like kids and come running/flying to me when they see me. They wait for me to come and are glad to see me each day. Thank God for such beautiful, elegant creatures. I love watching them. They're so funny. I never knew what a sandhill crane was until I moved to Florida. They're graceful, tall birds. Peacocks are proud and strut their stuff, but sandhill cranes are elegant and refined, holding their heads high as they delicately waltz across the yard. They glide in for landings like airplanes.

No comments: