Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Books-Sign to Follow my Blog and Participate

Thank you for following my blog. I will post new book reviews on some of the latest books being published through Bethany House and other well-known publishers. To be eligible to win them, please post comments and respond to the reader's survey below. This week's free book is the one reviewed below: The Rewards of Simplicity. I will notify the winner and post the winner's name on my blog. Just leave a comment beneath to answer the short questions to be eligible.

Reader's Survey:
1) What type of book is your favorite read?
2) Do you have a favorite author? If so, why is this person your favorite author?
3) What makes you pick up a book and buy it?
4) What makes a book a keeper?

Thanks for participating. I look forward to reading your responses!
Barb

2 comments:

M.J. Sullivan said...

Hi Barbara,
I don't have a favorite author but I do love books that educate, inspire, or make me laugh.
I loved Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking." I picked up the audio book because I enjoyed hearing his voice.
I'm actually a big fan of audio books. Unfortunately, due to profit pressures, these types of books are being discarded. :(
The last audio book I listened to was Still Alice by Lisa Genova.

B. J. Robinson said...

Thanks, Mike, for taking the time to read and comment and for your participation! Barb