Doesn't this strawberry chantilly pie look yummy? The Southern Christian Inspirational Fiction blog was nominated by author Stepanie Burkhart. Stephanie Burkhart's "The Count's Lair" is a 2011 Silver Award Winner in the Romance: Sci-Fi/Fantasy category from Reader's Favorites. Visit her blog, Desert Breeze Publishing Blog at http://desertbreezepublishing.blogspot.com/
Since the rules for this award say that I have to nominate at least ten other blogs, and tell you seven things you may not know about Southern Christian Inspirational Fiction. Here goes:
I nominate the following blogs:
RITA GARCIA, http://www.reflectionswithdrrita.com/ A beautiful inspirational blog.
NAN TRAMMELL JONES, http://www.thereigningjewels.com/2011/05/nancy-nan-trammell-jones-shines-a-little-light-.html Nan has more than one blog. I love her Morning Glory one, devotionals.
NAOMI MUSCH, http://www.naomimusch.com/empireinpineseries.htm, Read, loved, and reviewed THE GREEN VEIL AND THE RED FURY. You won't forget her characters, and I love her vivid description.
EVA MARIE EVERSON, http://evamarieeversonssouthernvoice.blogspot.com/ A Southern writer, and I love her novels. She's also my writing mentor from The Christian Writers Guild. Check out her Cedar Key series, THINGS LEFT UNSPOKEN, etc. One of her novels is being made into a movie!
LISA BUFFALOE, http://lisabuffaloe.blogspot.com/ Beautiful inspirations.
DOLORES AYOTTE, http://doloresayotte.wordpress.com/ She's a self-help author. Visit her blog and check out her books.
NIKE CHILLEMI, http://nikechillemi.wordpress.com/ READ, LOVED, AND REVIEWED BURNING HEARTS. LOVE THE BOOK COVER TO GOODBYE NOEL and looking forward to reading it, too.
SHAWNA K. WILLIAMS, http://shawnakwilliams.com/ She has a series of novels, and I love them all. NO OTHER, THE GOOD FIGHT, to name a couple.
DANIELLE THORNE, The Balanced Writer:http://thebalancedwriter.blogspot.com, Read loved and reviewed TURTLE SOUP AND BY HEART AND COMPASS.
ANNE PATRICK, http://suspensebyanne.blogspot.com/2012/01/angela-britnell-interview-giveaway.html, Read, loved, and reviewed FIRE AND ASH.
MELANIE ATKINS: http://melanieatkins.wordpress.com/ Love her novels.
The CUFFE SISTERS, Off the Cuffe, http://cuffesisters.com/off-the-cuffe/ I am presently reading FAITH IN THE SHADOWS, their latest novel, and loving it. Look for the review here on my blog soon!
I'm supposed to tell readers seven things about my blog they don't know, so here goes:
7 Things about Southern Christian Inspirational Fiction Blog:
1. I started this blog when I started writing LAST RESORT,my romantic suspense novel, when it was tentatively titled HIDDEN TREASURES, THEN TRUE HIDDEN TREASURES, and it became LAST RESORT after three years of work.
2. I've posted some of my personal writing on this blog, but you'd have to scroll to locate it. I've been writing since the third grade when my teacher submitted my pet story to a local newspaper, and it was published. I still love dogs, and I still write about them. Sunflower, my golden cocker spaniel is a character in my novel LAST RESORT.
3. I have posted pictures on this blog from vacations, but you'd have to scroll to find them.
4. I have read, loved, and reviewed many great books by many great authors on this blog and will continue to do so. My latest novel SOUTHERN SUPERSTITONS was developed from my first-prize winning short story and if you click on the book cover of THE LORD HAS SOMETHING BETTER IN MIND, you can download it for free from my publisher, and it is the companion to my latest release SOUTHERN SUPERSTITIONS.
5. You can always find my latest novel news and book covers by visiting.
6. You can also win free novels by following. I draw and send books to readers several times each year.
7. You will find pictures of my children and pets if you scroll through the blog.