1. What is the title of your book/WIP?
2. Where did the idea for the book come from?
Camping and falling in love with beautiful campgrounds. I love nature, the woods, flowers, trees, birds, animals, and camping.
3. What genre would your book fall under? Inspirational Romantic Suspense
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Meg Ryan or Jennifer Aniston with Tom Hanks or Jim Carrey
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? After a decade of no contact, a woman purchases the campground a man from her past dreams of owning and hires him to repair and remodel the cabins.
6. Is your book published or represented? Releases August 11 from Desert Breeze Publishing, Inc.
7. How long did it take you to write? About six months.
8. What other books within your genre would you compare it to? I have an Amazon reviewer who says my other two novels are comparable to Terri Blackstock, Collen Coble, and Brandilyn Collins, but I've only read Brandilyn Collins.
9. Which authors inspired you to write this book? Eva Marie Everson, Naomi Musch, Lynn Austin, Nicholas Sparks.
10. Tell us anything else that might pique our interest in your book.
You'll never have peace here. Leave the past where it belongs, or it will ruin you.
Spring Showers stared at the cutout newspaper letters pasted on a sheet of typing paper. Her heart pounded harder than any nail gun, and she placed her hand over her chest as if to still it. Nothing about the rundown campground prepared her for such a threat. Who could possibly care if she restored it?
After a decade of no contact, she purchases the campground a man from her past dreams of owning and hires him to repair and remodel the cabins. She still has feelings for him, and the sparks are still there -- smoldering like embers from a left-over campfire. A male friend from the city visits and trouble brews. A girl is attacked. Hackett is arrested. Did authorities arrest the right man? The girl is pregnant -- who is the father?