Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Echo of an Earth Angel by Sarah M. Ross

Echo of an Earth Angel by Sarah M. Ross is the second novel in her series, a page turner. It's an easy read, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next novel. Ms. Ross leaves off like a soap opera. You can't help but care what happens to the characters. I fell in love with the main characters and enjoyed the secondary characters as well. Tessa is the main character, and David heals her when she's shot to save her life. He heals her too quickly and too much, and she wakes up an angel, too. The book has a unique plot. I don't usually read this type of novel, but I also enjoyed Awaken, the first novel in the series. The book gains tension and leaves you hanging with a cliffhanger. Tessa is determined to get him back or die trying. David fell for her, and she's fallen for him so hard she risks her life, as she knows it, to save him, though he warned her to just be patient and wait for him, that he'd return one day. I'm looking forward to the third novel to see what happens to them next. You can't help but feel the love these two characters have for each other. Though I normally don't like books that leave me hanging because I like closure, I will be awaiting the third one in this series.

No comments: