Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weeping Willows Short Story by B. J. Robinson

New Release: I've self-published my first piece of work on Amazon, a short story. I spent the day working on it yesterday. I'd written the story before vacation, but I had to have a cover made and learn how to publish it. It's available today for people who have Kindles, but it's not just for those who own a Kindle. Anyone can download a free Kindle app from Amazon.com for the PC, ipad, iphone, ipod, tablet, etc. Check out my new short story set in Louisiana. Louisiana is well known for haunted plantations. On one summer vacation, we visited a couple considered to be haunted. I developed the short story from these memories along with early childhood memories and my writer's imagination. It's only 99 cents at Amazon, so check it out. I had a productive day yesterday, and may you have one today. Used childhood memories and a writer's imagination. Travel light. No need to dust virtual bookshelves.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OM26DU

No comments: