Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rivet Your Readers With Deep Point of View by Jill Elizabeth Nelson


BJ ripped the package open. A sigh escaped her lips. Such a small book. How can it help me? She flipped through the eight chapters. The last one on DPOV hooked her. She read it first and thumbed through three more before placing it on the table. 
I discovered a great book that focuses on deep point of view by Jill Elizabeth Nelson, RIVET YOUR READERS WITH DEEP POINT OF VIEW. At first, I was disappointed when I opened it because it was so small, but it's 59 pages of very useful instruction, and I'm glad I found it. In fact, I like it because it's small and makes an easy to use resource. There are eight easy to read and understand chapters. The last one focuses on first person DPOV.

No comments: