Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Praise God

My grandson, Hunter, is out of intensive care. His brain was swelling,and they had to gradually bring his sugar down to keep it from shrinking too quickly and sending him into a coma. God does answer prayers. He is going to be okay, but he needs to learn to keep a better check on his sugar. He is supposed to check it four times a day, faithfully. Hunter is my grandson from my oldest daughter, Paula.

Update on Hidden Treasures. Two are listed above, though they're not hidden, other than the fact they live so far away. They do seem hidden in that aspect. My novel is coming along. I have completed Chapter 14 and have Chapter 15 started. The great ladies in my ACFW group are helping me by lending me their eyes,providing feedback and insight to help me with the proofing and revision process, and by being wonderful friends. They are greatly appeciated, and I thank God for being part of such a wonderful critique group. Check out Cindy and Laura's blogs from my blog lists. If you like mysteries, be sure to check out Cindy's books. She writes great cozies. I should know. I get to read them in the making. Thank God for all of these little treasures and the wonderful, helping people He continually sends into my life. Thank God for my family and friends, the treasures of this earthly world.

Barb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug! The blog looks great!