Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank God for Time with Family and Friends

This is my first day back from vacation. We visited my family and toured Rosedown. Then, my husband and I went with his mother to Key West for July 4. I thank God for this quality time we were able to spend with our families.

In Key West, a man followed us for three blocks, but God kept us safe. We watched fireworks, and the boats lined up across the water, as great balls of multicolored fire blared in our faces coming from the pier.

We had a flat one night and had to sit on the side of the Interstate for two hours, but God kept us safe. Thank God for the safe trip and quality time with my loved ones. Praise and thank God in all things.

May your family enjoy quality time together. Blessings,

Barb

No comments: