Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ten Devotionals

I recently realized I've had ten devotionals accepted for publication this year. I attribute this success to taking the Aprentice class with the Christian Writers Guild. I'd never written devotionals before. Until I realized I had accomplished something over the past year, I was feeling down about my writing. God allowed me to see I am accomplishing something. I've decided to take the second Christian Writers Guild class, the Journeyman Level, and Eva Marie Everson who was my mentor for the first one, will also serve as my mentor for this one. For Long Ridge, I had Karen O'Connor, an author of 60 books and over hundreds of articles for both children and adults.Eva Marie was very inspiring and encouraging. She's also a well-respected published author. I'm learning from the best, and I'm excited about continuing to improve my craft.

1 comment:

WordyKaren said...

Barbara, I think I left my comment on someone else's blog by mistake--one you recommended. Thanks for writing to me about my web site and blog. I'm thrilled to have been part of your writing and publishing journey. Congratulations on your published devotionals. Way to go!

Karen O'Connor