Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Friday, November 14, 2008

God's Love is Grander

God's Love is Grander is the title of the devotional recently published at Mustard Seed Ministries, www.mustardseedministries.org. If you're interested in reading it, click on the devotional button at the top of the site. Scroll down past the current devotional, and you'll see the archived links. Mine is the first one archived. I have another archived from months ago.

I'm reading two books at the same time: Love Finds you in Snowball Arkansas. See the beautiful book cover. I will soon post a review of the book, once I've completed reading it. I'm also reading one of the books from my reading list: Fiction Writing DeMystified by Thomas B. Sawyer. I'm on the last chapter of it and will be focusing on completing the romance novel next.

When I left work yesterday, the members of a Christian Athlete Club were gathered in a circle around the flag pole praying, as I've often seen them doing. A member handed me a bracelet that had 3:16 on it. I'd stopped to tell them that I thought they were doing wonderful and discovered that one boy had inspired the beginning, which had grown from only four people. It dawned on me as I was driving home from work that I'd used John 3:16 as scripture for my published devotional at Mustard Seed Ministries. The club had chosen the same scripture for the bracelets they were distributing. What a powerful message!

No comments: