Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Blessed New Year--Discover True Hdden Treasures This Year!

Happy Blessed New Year to all. I pray you'll discover true hidden treasures this year and be inspired and blessed to make it a better year by improving yourself personally. There's always room for improvement in writing and in life. Our New Year's consisted of grilled chicken, burgers, and fireworks, and I was able to discuss God, a bit, with a young couple just starting out. I thank God for the opportunity. I made sure they knew I believed in God and put my faith and trust in Him. I also had the opportunity to discuss certain Bible scripture as they happened to bring things up that lead to it. I hope God used me to talk to them, and I hope the poiints got through to them. I pray they'll reflect upon our discussion. I did my part, and I know God will do the rest. I realize I can only lead by example, and I'm striving to show my faith and trust in the good Lord, hoping and praying all my children, grandchildren, and the young couple I spoke with will follow the example I'm striving to set. Invite Jesus into your heart and hurt, the pains and problems you have in your life. He wants to be part of it all. Let Him. You'll discover a true hidden treasure in God's Word and in His Son, the Son who can be your best friend. He's mine. When the young man said he didn't know for sure if there was a God, I firmly said, "I do. I've felt His Holy Spirit and Comforter." I went on to explain to him that I know there is because He's always been there for me when I needed Him and that's how I know there's a God.

God bless you all. Blessings and prayers in the New Year!

Barb

No comments: