Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Larger-than-Life Lesson to Learn

In the July/August 2008 edition of Today’s Christian Woman, “Work the Wait: How I Make the Most of God’s Delays,” by Stephanie Voiland provides a real-life example of someone searching and waiting to find a job. She uses the statement, “God meets us through the waiting journey in ways beyond those originally asked or imagined. And he lovingly reminds us he can redeem any situation.” The article is full of transitional statements that move the reader between scripture and life, revealing how scripture applies to our lives. Presently, God is meeting me through my waiting journey of writing. Reading God’s Word and reflecting allows me to feel Him in my life. I now understand how I needed molding and shaping and wasn’t ready for publication or success when I made my first writing attempts. I had a larger-than-life lesson to learn that was more important than becoming published. I pray God allows me to successfully write and touch others by learning to effectively tie scripture to life and write articles and books to reach out to others, as I, myself, have been reached through other Christian authors.

No comments: