Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Heart's Desire

My heart’s desire for my inner spiritual life is a closer walk with Jesus, a life of peace, love, joy, and hope, in which Jesus constantly renews my spirit, as I soak up God’s words through reading and allowing myself to draw closer to God. I want to continue to feel the loving Holy Spirit at work in my life. There is no one in life as capable of encouraging and motivating one’s soul as the blessed feel of the Holy Spirit, like a hand on my shoulder reassuring me. I have never felt closer to God than when I feel the touch of the Holy Spirit in times of need. That slight touch lets me know that I do not walk through this world alone. I have a heavenly Father who meets my every need. That heavenly touch makes all the difference in my life. I highly recommend Beth Moore's book BELIEVING GOD. Reading it made a difference in my life and for our family vacation during the summer of 2005. I've written about this journey of "Godstops" in hopes of seeing the story published in an upcoming book about prayers. May my words shine to glorify God. If it be God's will, not mine, the story will make publication.

No comments: