Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Roses for Momma

I received my first dozen assorted colored roses from oldest son today for Mother's Day. He had them ground delivered by UPS, and it was a wonderful, unexpected surprise. I was looking for a card. I've never received roses from one of my children before. They're beautiful, and they smell sooo good. Thank you, Scotty and Melissa, for making my day and brightening my Mother's Day with a vareity of roses, a rainbow of roses.

My youngest daughter and her two children sent me a beautiful Mother's Day card with pictures of my two grands, Dylan and Serena. Beautiful pictures, I love them. My youngest son phoned to say he's sending me a Mother's Day card. My husband gave me a prayer cross with The Lord's Prayer in it. He knew I'd love it. I've been blessed. Thanks to all of you for remembering me on Mother's Day. May God bless all the moms out there and bless my daughters as mothers.

No comments: