Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance

Amazon Best-selling Historical Romance
Escape to a romantic period where love endured, grew, and flourished despite a Civil War.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A New Type of Vampire Story by Sarah M. Ross, AWAKEN

Sarah M. Ross has created a unique type of vampire story in Awaken. I'm not a fan of such stories, but I enjoyed reading this one. It's 19 chapters with vivid description. I loved the way the author described the hero's eyes. I like to use eyes and vivid description of them myself. She's used original wording and coined a new phrase. The ending of this novel will make you hunger for the next. I loved the way she ended it like a good soap opera and left readers on the edge of their seats awaiting the next serial, Avenge. It's a short, easy read, a light one, so if you're looking for a weekend read, check out Awaken. It might keep you awake wanting to discover what happens next.

http://www.amazon.com/Awaken-The-Patronus-ebook/dp/B0070CFHTA/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328395961&sr=1-3

No comments: